Tuesday 20 May 2008

Watson completes tumour treatment

Watson completes tumour treatment



Opera singer Russell Watson has completed a five-week trend of radiation therapy to carry off a recurrent brain tumor.
The 41-year-old isaac M. Singer, known as The Voice, described his treatment as "no walk in the common".
Watson's manager Giles Baxendale said: "He's finished his discourse only he doesn't know whether he is in the realise in time."
"He's doing well, he's a little tired, a bit drained, simply he's upbeat that it's finished."
Watson will now have to have regular scans to fix whether or not the discourse has been successful.
In a message on his internet site, Watson said: "I've had my moments under that machine where I exactly wanted to stop the bloody thing and walk aside."
"I'm not out of the wood yet. I dearly wanted to keep the side-effects to a lower limit and I've been keeping myself fit and healthy as I tin can, just I'm afraid they've caught up with me, and I don't idea admitting I've not been myself."
"I'm hardly so lucky I've had friends, family, and of path my fans to facilitate me through; I in truth don't think I could do this without the reinforcement I've had," the isaac Bashevis Singer wrote.
Watson underwent surgical procedure to remove a brainpower neoplasm last October. It was his irregular operation on the neoplasm in 12 months.




U2 3D concert film to get cinema release